ANALISIS PENGARUH LEVERAGE KEUANGAN TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS (Studi pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia)

Josephus Alberth Makatita


Abstract: This study aims to determine how influence on the profitability of the Financial Leverage telecommunications companies listed on the stock exchange. The research was conducted on Telecommunications company listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange. The data used in this study come from the companies concerned. The data taken in the form of secondary data obtained through financial statements consist of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement 2008-2012 period. The data analysis technique used is simple linear regression using SPSS version 17 analytical method used is the measurement of the ratio consisting of financial leverage by using Debt to Asset Ratio (DAR), the ratio of profitability by using return on assets (ROA ), linear regression analysis. T test results showed that the DAR and ROA variables show the effect of -3.075 with a significant level of 0.020, while the coefficient of determination and the results of the regression model that was obtained was of 0.904 means that the financial leverage describes the effects on profitability of 90.4%, while the remaining 9.6%, explained by other variables outside the study variables. In simple regression analysis done shows that there is a negative effect on the profitability of the company's financial leverage.

Keywords: Financial Leverage, Profitability

Full Text:



  • There are currently no refbacks.